Internal Error Intel Inspector XE 2016 Update 2

Internal Error Intel Inspector XE 2016 Update 2

Hi,

On my first tests i get an internal error from Intel Inspector. The detailed log is attached. The problem seems to be this...

48572543 [25916] ERROR client.cmn.global_objects_helper_t <> - test system handler was not created on startup client, at file: vcs\client2\common\core

Can anyone help me? Can i downgrade to an older version? 

best, Andreas

AdjuntoTamaño
Descargartext/plain Intel_Inspector.txt92.3 KB
publicaciones de 12 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

It seemed that the problem occurred when you used Inspector with Visual Studio* integration? Did it always happen or just happen randomly?

Can you reproduce this problem in command line? For example -

inspxe-cl -collect mi2 -- application

inspxe-cl -collect ti2 -- application

I also get the internal error on the cmdline

C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\Inspector XE 2016\bin32>inspxe-cl -collect mi2 -- [app]
Error: An internal error has occurred. Our apologies for this inconvenience. Please gather a description of the steps leading up to the problem and contact the Intel customer support team.
Error: An internal error has occurred. Our apologies for this inconvenience. Please gather a description of the steps leading up to the problem and contact the Intel customer support team.
Error: Result directory C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\Inspector XE 2016\bin32\r000mi2\r000mi2.inspxe is not found or empty. Suggestion: Specify valid path.

It happens every time.

greets Andreas

The reason might be that you tried to create result in *sensitive* directory, without administrator privilege (cmd was not started up with administrator), please try - "inspxe-cl -collect mi2 -r /tmp/r000mi2 -- application".

Hi, 

I did another test from a administrator commandline. The error is the same. In the temp dir i can afterwards see a folder which i attach to this post. 

C:\temp>"C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\Inspector XE 2016\bin32\inspxe-cl.exe" -collect mi2 -- C:\Data\Source\Git\ImagingLib_build_master\bin\x64\msvc-120\apps\release\offline_reconstruction_app.exe

Error: Result directory C:\temp\r000mi2\r000mi2.inspxe is not found or empty. Suggestion: Specify valid path.

greets Andreas

Adjuntos: 

AdjuntoTamaño
Descargarapplication/zip r000mi2-bad.zip6.43 KB

Thank you for result. Can you provide more info after running "inspxe-feedback -create-bug-report <report archive>" when you meet this problem?

Oh. I saw there were log and PIN error in your result, I have reported this to our developer. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

It looked there were some files not loaded, I suggest to run "inspxe--vars.bat" under Inspector XE 2016 first (in cmd), so you can change directory to \tmp (any directory) to run inspxe-cl command, inspector environment will be set.

Is it possible that you can try 2017 beta to verify this problem, register here!

It works with Intel Inspector 2017 :)

This is a good news! thank you for this update.

Hi,

I have the same problem with Intel Inspector XE 2011

I got an error message: Error: An internal error has occured. Our Apologies for this inconvenience. ....

Application exit code 1073807366

Do you have any workaround ?

Thanks

David

I would recommend testing the latest version of Inspector... Inspector 2019

thanks, does my license will work for Inspector 2019 ?

if yes where to find it ?

thanks

David

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya