We invite Linux Fortran users to let us know here about which Linux distributions you use now and plan to use in the future. This will help us in our future planning.
Please add your response as a reply here - copy the text of the questions and add your answers. If you use both IA-32 and Itanium, please copy two sets of questions and answer one set for each architecture. Thanks
1. Are these answers for IA-32 or Itanium?
2. What Linux distribution(s)/version(s) do you use now?
3. What Linux distribution(s)/version(s) do you plan to use next/upgrade to?
4. Do you plan to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS/ES/WS? version?
5. Which of the following application types are most commonly run on your Linux systems?
- Desktop or client applications
- Server applications
- High-performance technical computing and/or cluster applications (OpenMP, MPI, etc.)
- Other (please specify)
Message Edited by sblionel on 01-20-2004 05:37 AM