How to remove this error (ifort: internal error: error generating temporary file name)

How to remove this error (ifort: internal error: error generating temporary file name)

Imagen de hydraulics
Hi... I have some problem. If compiling my code, this message appears: -----> ifort: internal error: error generating temporary file name(shared/driver/hostutil.c, line 311) I never see this error beforecompiling my code for the same situation. Could you let me konw how to solve it? Thanks
publicaciones de 5 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Steve Lionel (Intel)

Please report the problem to Intel Premier Support and include the makefile or commands you're using to compile as well as the source file in question.

Steve
Imagen de hydraulics
If I install and update linux, this problem does not occur. But if I only install linux without update of Linux and after then, fortran complier is setup,this situation makethis kind of error. However, I do not know why this problem happens. Thanks
Imagen de Steve Lionel (Intel)

The problem needs to be investigated by support engineers. Please file a support request and include as many details as you can.

Steve
Imagen de Lorri Menard (Intel)

This problem is related to your /tmp directory.

Please make sure the protection is set writeable - and for some strange reason - executable.

If you are using the environment variables TMP, TMPDIR, or TEMP to define your temporary storage area, check those directories instead.

- Lorri

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.