Entry Point Not Found

Entry Point Not Found

I apologize if this is a duplicate post.

I am new to VF. This is only my second application, which I am porting from an RS/6000 AIX workstation. I have VF 6.6 on Win2000 on my PC.

After porting-related changes, the code compiles and links fine as an Win32 console application in Debug configuration (I have a warning message I'll detail below). But when I try to run it, I immediately get a windows dialog box that says:

The procedure entry point _chkesp could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCRTD.dll.

Please help.

P.S.
Compiler warning message:
Warning: Routine EDSTB2 called with different number and/or type of actual arguments in earlier call - C attribute required if intended.

I actually get 3 of these -- 2 for the above routine called twice and one for SDMOUT routine. What's odd, is that the the SDMOUT routine is only called once. Do I really need to put an interface block with ATTRIBUTES for these FORTRAN routines?

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Nevermind.

I don't know what was wrong, but I fixed it by creating a whole new project, imported all the original sources, and making the same project settings. The new project executes fine. Something may have gotten corrupted in the old project, or I had an inadvertent setting.

I'm still getting the warning messages about different number and/or type of arguments.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.