Porting to QVF6.5

Porting to QVF6.5

Im porting a program written in fortran 90/95 unix to QVF6.5 pc. After fixing some small problems i am able to compile and run the program. The problem is that the calculated results differ from the old version. My question is if there is any known conversion errors, let's say datatypes that aren't the same or other things that can cause wrong calculations but without causing compiler errors?

(the program is BIG, and I haven't written the original)

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

There are lots of potential reasons. One is data alignment of derived types and commons. Another is if the program makes any assumption about floating point or other binary formats that might be different between the original and new architectures. One thing you can do is turn on all warnings and see if the compiler can flag anything that might assist you in locating this sort of thing. Otherwise you'll probably want to have the program output intermediate results so you can pinpoint where the results start to diverge.

James

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya