Linking errors with libipps_t.a

Linking errors with libipps_t.a

Hi all,I am having a problem with linking to IPP threaded libraries, particularly IPP signal processing library ( libipps_t.a and lippcore_t.a). The single thread versions work fine.Here are the error message:/opt/intel/ipp/lib/ia32/libipps_t.a(psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.o): In function `p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp':psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0x4f): undefined reference to `__kmpc_global_thread_num'psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0x62): undefined reference to `__kmpc_ok_to_fork'psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0x72): undefined reference to `__kmpc_push_num_threads'psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0xa2): undefined reference to `__kmpc_fork_call'psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0xb3): undefined reference to `__kmpc_serialized_parallel'....I am using GCC 4.4 and IPP 7.0 on Ubuntu 10.04. I have enabled openmp in the flags using -fopenmp. The single thread version was working fine with OpenMP but I have needs to enable threaded versions of FFTs, so I plan to use threaded IPP functions. Thanks in advanceflyree

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Best Reply

pls add to your linking linelibiomp5md.lib

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya