How can you optimize your business with co-marketing?

How can you optimize your business with co-marketing?

Imagen de Kevin Murphy

If youve got big marketing ideas and a small marketing resources, co-marketing can be a powerful way to do more with less, and were not only talking about marketing funds.

Your ideal co-marketing partner is a business with a similar target audience, different products and services, and similar goals. Co-marketing can be as simple as sharing the cost of advertising, and as complicated as regularly sharing client and prospect lists or integrating your products for special offers and discounts.

In our new blog post, we discuss the ways that co-marketing can grow your prospects, maximize budgets and pump up your offers. Read more here.

QUESTIONS:What do you think are the benefits of working with a business partner? Are you currently using co-marketing?

Related Intel Software Partner Resources

publicaciones de 11 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Anna Lind

Thanks for the useful info. I've read the blog post and even though my company already uses co-marketing, there were still some tips that I could add to my notebook. ) I think the most important benefit of co-marketing is being able to reach a broader audience. If you work with several/many co-marketing partners, the possibilities of expanding your market are pretty much endless. It's a great srategy for any startup, as long as you're able to find yourself a good co-marketing partner that will be willing to work with you. ))

Imagen de Kevin Murphy

Great feedback, Anna! I'm glad the information was helpful and it sounds like really aligns with the work you're already doing. I also really like what you said about the benefit of co-marketing. So true!

Imagen de Lauren Dankiewicz (Intel)

Thanks for your input, Anna! It would be great to hear how co-marketing worked for you -- how you found your co-marketing partner and what benefits resulted from it. :)

Imagen de Anna Lind

We actually work with several co-marketing partners, whom we found in different ways. Some through business contacts/networking, others by just cold-contacting the companies that we believed would be interested in working together. One of the things we do with our co-marketing partners is promote each other's products through our newsletters. Newsletters are something users voluntarily sign up for, so they actually usually read the info in them. Since they get the newsletter from a company they already know and buy/have bought from, they are more likely to trust what the company recommends to them in the newsletter. This helps greatly with sales, but it also means that you have to choose co-marketing partners carefully, as you don't want to betray your customers' trust. Choosing a wrong partner may be a blow to your own reputation and produce an effect exactly opposite to what you intended to achieve. Choosing the right partner, one with a large customer base and good products/good reputation, can give your sales a considerable boost, so it's a tool that shouldn't be underestimated. ))

Imagen de Dan Davis (Intel)

Please note that Software Finder is no longer available.

Imagen de KEERIYAT  P.

Hai Lauren,

Theertha is a premier partner of Intel for E Numeracy learning, I would like to know how we can utilize collateral builder and partner finder. I am planning to send E mails for companies with same synergy, Is there any otherway doing business globally, comment

Chief Executive Officer
Imagen de Oleksandr C.

I strongly believe that business partnership is basically the best and easiest way to join key competencies and competitive advantages of two or more organizations. Marketing is just one of three main fields of benefits one can offer to the Partner, the other are - operations and knowledge. If extra overhead expenses are managed right, Partner companies can substantially increase their markets and penetrate new ones.

Imagen de KEERIYAT  P.

I wonder, Every body here- are talking about the benefits of Co-marketing!. We are into E learning - Producing Numeracy kits for elementary education, Apple , Google easily sells these kinds of products, But unfortunately Global leaders like Intel is afraid or skeptical to market or sell their premier elite partners products, Why?

Chief Executive Officer
Imagen de Jessie P.

Thank Kevin for posting this useful post with lots of helpful information.

Jessie Parker www.printingperiod.co.uk
Imagen de KEERIYAT  P.

Hope I can read more about co-marketing, Please share partners experience in this regard.

Chief Executive Officer

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.