Feedback on your demos

Feedback on your demos

There have been a number of contestant who asked for access to the judges feedback. Unfortunately the way the judging was performed, they judged the demos on a numeric scoring system and didn't put any notes with written feedback on any of the demos. We'll try to find a way to take this into consideration for next year.

Now that the contest is over, I'm hoping that as a community you will share you demos with each other and solict feedback from your peers. I hope that year on year we continuing to raise the bar on the quality of indpendant games in the market place and of course, raising the bar within this group of Level Up participants.

So please, feel free to post a DropBox or other link to your demos to share with each other and I hope that everyone contributes constructive feedback for those brave enough to share their work.

Aloha!
Mitch

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hi Mitch! Thanks for this space.

Here's DISTANT SOULS:

DOWNLOAD
HOTFILE: PART I, PART II
MEDIAFIRE: PART I, PART II
DROPBOX: SINGLE FILE.
* All Mirror parts are interchangeables except the Dropbox one.

Dev. Website: http://distantsoulsdev.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @matiasgoldberg
More info here.

I'll be waiting for feedback!!!

Matias N. Goldberg Intel Havok Physics Innovation Contest Winner * Most Innovative Use of Physics in a Game (2nd Place) * Best Physics Knowledge Base Entry (2nd Place)

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.