HARDWARE REBATE FOR PREMIER ELITE PARTNER

HARDWARE REBATE FOR PREMIER ELITE PARTNER

Imagen de Nilotpal Datta

As a Intel Premier Elite Partner we are eligible for a resourse named "HARDWARE Rebate" upto 50% but when I inquired about the resourse I got the detail information which says that this resourse is not available to Indian ISV Partners. Now if a resourse is unlocked for a Premier Elite Partner than why it is not available to all the partners world wide. If anyone is also a partner of the program Intel Application Developer than they must have seen that Intel do provide benefits to all the belt holder with Books and even Laptops to there Black Belt holders now as a partner of both thye program I do feel that even as a recoznition in ISPP we should also received some sort of similar benefits from Intel. Hope to see some real benefits to all the partners of ISPP from Intel.

nilotpal.datta
publicaciones de 9 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Lauren Dankiewicz (Intel)

Hi Nilotpal- The Hardware rebate is actually being discontinued for all members of the Intel Software Partner Program. We are currently working on creating new benefits for the program.

Imagen de Nilotpal Datta

Hi Lauren - Today came to my notice that many resourses are missing from My Resourses section earlier there was toital 31 Resourses available but now there is only 24. But can't say which one is missing the one that I can say is Hardware Rebate. Hope that the new benefits will give us some real benefits which we can use easily and gain from it.

nilotpal.datta
Imagen de Nilotpal Datta

Hi Lauren- Sorry if I am posting wrong question in the forum, but I think others also can gain from it. The question is how we can earn points for Engagement. We do have completed Survey conducted by Intel time to time and also has contributed in the ISPP Community which is known to you. But if you see the screen shot you can see zero point under it. Dashboard screen shot is attached. So will aprreciate if you can tell me How to earn this points. And sorry if wrong question is asked in the forum.

Adjuntos: 

AdjuntoTamaño
Descargar Dashboard_Engagement.PNG157.92 KB
nilotpal.datta

Hi Nilotpal,

Thank you for your feedback on the rewards. The program managers are working on bringing in new benefits. If there are any particular benefits that would be of interest to you, please share your thoughts and needs.

The survey points are given from activities such as surveys. The engagement points for the survey onapp stores) are still being added into the system.

This is not at all a "wrong question" to ask - any questions related to the Intel Software Partner Program can be asked in this forum. Thank you for reaching out.

Imagen de Nilotpal Datta
Quoting Lauren Dankiewicz (Intel) Hi Nilotpal,

Thank you for your feedback on the rewards. The program managers are working on bringing in new benefits. If there are any particular benefits that would be of interest to you, please share your thoughts and needs.

The survey points are given from activities such as surveys. The engagement points for the survey onapp stores) are still being added into the system.

This is not at all a "wrong question" to ask - any questions related to the Intel Software Partner Program can be asked in this forum. Thank you for reaching out.

Hi Lauren, Yes recently we got an invitation to take part in one of the survey conducted by Intel, the survey url is :http://survey.ccsurvey.com/inte0601a/survey.pl?8000436077the Agent name is : Jill. Though I am not sure what you mean by survey are you saying that survey for ISPP only or survey for any program by Intel. As far the benefits are concern I will love to see benefits which helps us to generate sell. Like some dedicated Marketing/ Sale team for Premier Elite Partners from Intel and Ultrabooks Free of Cost for Developing Apps. Sometime it is tough for us to invest money on new hardware and at that point of time we want some resourse to or source to help us.

nilotpal.datta

Hi Nilotpal,

To clarify on the survey points: The survey would need to be conducted by the Intel Software Partner Program, and if there are points being given for the survey it would be noted in the description of the survey. I can't see what the survey that you linked to (above) is about because it takes me to the completion page, but it sounds like it was an Intel corporate survey and therefore points in the Partner Program would not be associated with it.

You are, however, earning points by participating in this community.These points are under the "Community Leadership" points category. Since you and Jayant are both Green Belts, you have recieved points.As you continue to participate on the community and advance in the belt levels, you will earn more points. You can see the points chart for more details here: http://software.intel.com/partner/membershiplevels.

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback on the benefits. I forwarded the suggestions to our program team. Please let me know if you have any questions about the information I shared above.

Lauren

Imagen de Nilotpal Datta
Quoting Lauren Dankiewicz (Intel) Hi Nilotpal,

To clarify on the survey points: The survey would need to be conducted by the Intel Software Partner Program, and if there are points being given for the survey it would be noted in the description of the survey. I can't see what the survey that you linked to (above) is about because it takes me to the completion page, but it sounds like it was an Intel corporate survey and therefore points in the Partner Program would not be associated with it.

You are, however, earning points by participating in this community.These points are under the "Community Leadership" points category. Since you and Jayant are both Green Belts, you have recieved points.As you continue to participate on the community and advance in the belt levels, you will earn more points. You can see the points chart for more details here: http://software.intel.com/partner/membershiplevels.

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback on the benefits. I forwarded the suggestions to our program team. Please let me know if you have any questions about the information I shared above.

Lauren

Hi Lauren, Thanks for forwarding my thoughts and feedback to program team. So, do ISPP has conducted any surveys and what that we share through email to Intel Software Partner Program team, like long back ago in the month of December 2011, I got an email to share my feedback on ISPP membership benefits which was to be included in montly newsletter the request was made by Scott Rosenberg and for that we have also submitted PR & PMR Forms. The newsletter url is :http://software.intel.com/partner/library/article-february-2012?cid=sw:ISPPnews_Jan_Eng_0765.

nilotpal.datta
Imagen de KEERIYAT  P.

Where can i find the survey?

Chief Executive Officer

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.