Build Thread Building Blocks using VS 2010

Build Thread Building Blocks using VS 2010

Imagen de yeliuxinfu

Dear Colleagues,

I am using Microsoft VS2010 to build TBB (stable version of 20120201) on windows 7. I got two errors and I hope you can give me some guidance on these:

1>c:\\inteltbb\\tbb40_20120201oss_src\\tbb40_20120201oss\\src\\tbb\\tbb_version.h(36): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'version_string.tmp': No such file or directory

For this error, I think I need create version_string.tmp to define the macro for platform and os. I defined a macro USE_WINTHREADin the project.

1>c:\\inteltbb\\tbb40_20120201oss_src\\tbb40_20120201oss\\src\\rml\\server\\thread_monitor.h(38): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'tbb/tbb_misc.h': No such file or directory

I could not find this file in the source code. Is it generated by the make or nmake?

If you can share with me how to build it in command line, that will also be very helpful.

Regards,

Richard

publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Tim Prince

You may be more likely to get a timely or knowledgeable reply on the TBB forum.

Imagen de Sergey Kostrov

I've responded to your post on theTBB forum. The 1st problem is known since January 2012.
Best regards,
Sergey

Imagen de robew

Hello

For problems related to thread safety, you can go for dapfor. There is a complete
tutorial on thread safety with code, and you can definitely get benefit from
this tutorial. Visit here thread
safe application

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.