Cilk functions calling c functions

Cilk functions calling c functions

I am looking for a simple example of a Cilk function calling a c function. I tried using the example of fibonacci numbers in the Cilk 5.4.6 Guide - it did not work.

A procedure call in a cilk function must be spawned (or so said the error when I compiled the progeram code).You cannot call a c function by spwaning it from a Cilk function. There is the problem.I am assuming it is something that is very easy, but I have seen no examples. You talk in the Guide about a c function calling a Cilk function using stubs. That is good. I just want it the other way around.

Iused the Cilk fibonacci main function and called the c function fib. It would not compile.I am not surpised because the c fib function is not a cilk function and cannot be spawned by the calling function. If I remove the word spawn from Cilk mainthen it says all procedure calls in cilk must be spawned. I cannot spawn a c function.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Newport_j

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hello,

I've just seen that this thread is a duplicate of:
http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=101833

Hence I'm closing this one.

Best regards,

Georg Zitzlsberger

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya