/Qpar-threshold deprecated?

/Qpar-threshold deprecated?

For my research, I'm using Intel C++ compiler's auto-parallelization (Version 12.1.0.043 Build 20110811).
I remeber I used "/Qpar-threshold" option in Version 11.0 to control the threshold of automatic parallelization.However, the latest compiler doesn't support it.
In particular, I need to disable any cost-benefit analysis, i.e., I want the compiler to auto-parallelize whatever it's possible regardless of the work volume. So, I specificed "/Qpar-threshold:0". But, the compiler says no such option.
1>icl : warning #10148: option '/Qpar-threshold:0' not supported

Was this option deprecated? If so, how can I set this threshold number to zero?
In addition, where can I find the current options for the compiler version 12.1. It's extremely hard to find a right document web page.
(p.s., how can I insert new line? It always makes a single line. I needed to manually insert
in the editor.)

publicaciones de 3 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hi,

(1) Couldyou upgrade to the latest compiler? I have tried it on my machine(12.1) and this option is supported in fact.

Download Latest Products Packagehttps://registrationcenter.intel.com/RegCenter/

(2) You can find all the options supported from the documentation of Composer. (On my machine, it is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2011 SP1\Documentation\en_US\compiler_c\compiler_documentation_c.htm") Also, here is an online help document of icc compiler:
http://software.intel.com/sites/products/documentation/studio/composer/en-us/2011Update/compiler_c/index.htm
(Click the "Index" button on left-topand you can search your options")

(3) How to insert new line? For me, I can directly click "enter" to insear new line in this editor, I am using IE8. It should be related to browser, I think.

Any issue, please let me know.

Thanks,
Shenghong

Hello,
Also we should define /Qparallel option to use /Qpar-threshold option. Also it would be better to check if the environmental variables are set properly.

Thanks,
Sukruth.H.V

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya