Get Bonus Points for Your Threading Challenge entry scores by participating in the Forums

Get Bonus Points for Your Threading Challenge entry scores by participating in the Forums

Just a reminder: You can get bonus points added to your problem entry score by participating in each problem's forum. Earn 5 points for each forum post, up to a maximum of 25 points per problem. The forum points can make a difference in your final entry score. So, take advantage of this for this last problem.

publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Okay, Jeff. Will do. *ka-ching*

- Rick

I have a question about this point. What is the way to know if a post is going to give you 5 points?

Just any post.. or maybe there are some rules to decide when a post is "good enough" (and what rules) ... Could you please clarify this point a little bit? Thanks in advance ;o)

I have to admit that I'm a bit curious about this too. I'm happy to join in the discussion, except that I seem to keep starting things late, and so most of the questions have been answered (thanks for the note about the 0th iteration, by the way, all!) - and my performance stats aren't particularly interesting, because they're all from running on an over-four-years-old laptop :) (net connection is broken on it so no MTL for me just now)

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya