Reported Threading Challenge 2011 Registration Link Issue Fixed

Reported Threading Challenge 2011 Registration Link Issue Fixed

Imagen de Jeff Kataoka (Intel)

A reported Threading Challenge 2011 Registration Link issue that sent people to the wrong page has been fixed. If you could not create a new Intel Software Network to participate in the Threading Challenge 2011 due to this problem, please go back and you should be able to register for a log-in now.

publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Daniel Trebbien

On the contest rules page, the sentence "To enter you must register for the contest here" links to http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-software-network-login-id-faq/. Since I already have an Intel Software Network login ID (the one that I am using to post this message under), is this all that I need to do to "register for the contest"?

That sentence is confusing to me because it implies that there is a special contest-specific form that I need to fill out. Is this true?

Imagen de Jeff Kataoka (Intel)

Daniel, you are good. We'll look at editing the sentence to make it clearer.

Imagen de Minh-Nhut Hong

That sounds good. I hit the link yesterday and faced the same confusion. I was wondering whether I am in or I need to fill out any kind of form to register to the contest.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.