Need information on checking the details of the mime message in SOAE logs when using MIMEBuilder component in the Workflows

Need information on checking the details of the mime message in SOAE logs when using MIMEBuilder component in the Workflows

Imagen de newbie2011

Hello, I am trying to build a workflow which basically extracts the attachment from the workkflow's Receive component and then need to Invoke another webservice passing the downloaded attachments. As per the tutorial, I have created a MIMEBuilder to first build the MIME message. 1) So I defined a MIMEBuilder component where in basically I have the downloaded attachments(as Non Root part) and another attachment which is basically the Xml payload (which is the rootpart ). 2) I have defined the Invoke (advance messge structure mulipart message) and have specified the messagedatafrom as the MIMEBuilder defined in step 1. I was looking at the log files in SOAEadminconsole with TRACE enabled and I am not sure where I can check the raw multipart request to see how the MIMEBuilder has built the new mime message before invoking the Invokecomponent. This is the first time I am building a workflow with Intel SOAE for multipart messages.I want to see what the Raw multipart payload lookslike after using the MIMEbuilder component. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

1 envío / 0 nuevos
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.