Divide and Conquer Example

Divide and Conquer Example

Imagen de TomServo

I'm working my way through the CnC tutorial. For the Divide and Conquer example, I've recreated the graph shown in Figure 9-3 (p. 53) (see attached graph.gif). When I translate the graph, I get a different text representation than what is shown in the Tutorial. My results are attached in my_results.gif and they don't match the code on page 53.

Does my interpretation of Figure 9-3 look correct? Is there some other step in Graph Builder I missed that would create the code given? Or was the code example something that was written by hand? Can I use Graph Builder to get something closer to what the example code looks like? Any help or explanation would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

AdjuntoTamaño
Descargar my_results.gif18.38 KB
Descargar graph.gif76.18 KB
publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

All of the sample code in the CnC distribution is based on hand-written .cnc files

Currently, the GraphBuilder is lacking some expressivity. For example, Producer/consumer relations in the graphbuilder have noway to specify that (Step: t) produces [Item : leftChild(t)], it only can specify that (Step) produces [Item].

Hope this helps! --Melanie

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.