Using Hydra with Intel MPI

Using Hydra with Intel MPI

I'm having trouble using the Hydra process manager with Intel MPI. I'm using the version of Intel MPI distributed with Intel Fortran Composer XE 2011. When I run anything with mpiexec.hydra, I get the following error message:

bash: /opt/intel/composerxe-2011.0.084/mpirt/bin/intel64/pmi_proxy: No such file or directory

Any advice on how to get Hydra working would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hi Paul,

It looks like Composer XE 2011 doesn't have all needed files for mpiexec.hydra. pmi_proxy has to be in mpirt/... directories. Strictly speaking Composer XE uses mpi library internally and calls mpdboot,mpiexec. This approach should work fine.

You can download RT version of the Intel MPI Library from: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-mpi-library/ - it's free of charge.
Choose "Resources" tab and find "Downloads" -> follow the link for your platform.
This package should contain all needed files. You can install it into another diretory and either copy pmi_proxy file or just overwrite the whole directory.

Regards!
Dmitry

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya