Tracking of Laptops with Intel API(WIFI / IP / GPS)

Tracking of Laptops with Intel API(WIFI / IP / GPS)

Imagen de balki12345

Hi,
I would like to know how we can track laptops using intel API? can i use this API in my C# language? if so please give me a direct link for this API. is it free of cost or do we need to pay for this?

i would like to start a web application to track laptops using Intel API. please let me know the required stuff to do this. greatly appriciated if any one has sent me a good manula on the same. thanks in advance

Regards,
Balu D.

publicaciones de 3 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Andy Idsinga (Intel)

Hi Balu - off the top my head I'm not sure how you would use these from C# as our apis are implemented using javascript and browser plugins and are meant to run in the context of the web browser. The apis are currently available to developers at no charge - be sure to view the license text for each api. The docs / manuals for each api are available athttp://software.intel.com/sites/whatif/webapis/- click on the "go to full site" link for the api of interest and you'll find the docs for that api. Hope this helps a little. Andy

Imagen de KEERIYAT  P.

Hai Andy Idsinga

Our product is written on Dvd Rom works fine for almost all computers. It is made as swfs, with a central loader, which drives the required swf on stage. The central loader connects all swf, as per users instruction. It is embedded with flash player. i.e windows.exe during publishing. I just want to covert it, to installer based software application, Which should not get copied, Can be uninstalled on users instruction. Hope u have solution for this, Thanx a lot in advance.

Chief Executive Officer

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.