RFID Scan Error

RFID Scan Error

Hi,

The RFID scanning was previously working on the Motion F5v I am using.

It is running the latest PD and am using the latest SDK to develop against. The OS is WinXP.

When using the default handler, as soon as I press the button on the hardware hear an error sound and a message appears stating "No Tags Found!".

As this is almost immediate I have tried altering various timeout values.
Obviously the RFID scan no longer works within our applications which uses the callback with data method.

I can post a log if needed.

Any ideas as to what may be causing the issue?

Regards,
Luke

publicaciones de 8 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Luke,

Please provide the exact version of the PD and the SDK.

Also provide a log, please clear the log first and then perform the action in question and then attach the log.

Thanks

John C

SDK 3.0
PD 3.0.0

Log and cfg file attached

Many Thanks.

Adjuntos: 

AdjuntoTamaño
Descargar MCA.log96.39 KB
Descargar IntelHealthcare.cfg60.61 KB

Luke,

Looks like your RFID reader is disabled on the tablet, or no longer assigned to COM4. You can enable/check it through the Motion Dashboard software.

Thanks

John C

I have already spoken to motion and checked this the enable/disable button checks on and off just as fast as the error prompt appears when press the rfid button.

How would I check to see if it is assigned to COM4?

Regards,
luke

Luke,

You might just try un-installing and then reinstalling the MCA software. The com ports are controlled by the Bios so not sure you can change them.

John C

Hi Johnny I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the mca software to no avail.

I have also tried various updates from motion (inc BIOS upates) and it still gives me the "no tags found error" as soon as I press the button.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Luke

Imagen de Steven Murray (Intel)

Hi Luke,We have spoken with Motion Computing engineering and describe the issue to them and the steps you have taken. They have advised us that you should call Motion Computing technical support because it sounds like there may be an issue with the RFID hardware in the tablet. If you are in the US you can reach them at 866-322-9783, then select 9 for technical support.Thanks,Steve

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.