Compiled code dependencies

Compiled code dependencies

How do I get my cilk++ code to run on a different machine which doesn't have the SDK installed?

publicaciones de 3 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Quoting Richard HartleyHow do I get my cilk++ code to run on a different machine which doesn't have the SDK installed?

Wenver compiling the codes or making executable files make sure that you are compiling the codes with full resources asthe compiledcodewould include all the necessary files and runtime files in it (NOTE: it is very important that whenever installing IDE for any programming language istall it with the CUSTOM (OPTION) by which all the features for IDE would be installed which will be usefull at the time of compilation)

My problem appeared to be because of the requirement of licensing file(s), and a dependency on Visual studio 8.0 runtime libs.
My code just wouldn't run without VS8.0 runtimes. And the machine I wanted to test my code on is ancient, so the VS8.0 runtime won't work. But I guess I'll just have to compile as 'release' code and see if works that way instead. There's some other bits I overlooked in the documentation about 'serialization', so I guess there's more reading to do.Thanks for replying, I was beginning to think these forums had tumble-weed blowing through. :p

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya