build cilk++ from source using cilk++ 8503

build cilk++ from source using cilk++ 8503

Imagen de prohaskatokutek.com

on centos 5.5, with the cilk/bin at the head of the PATH, and with binutils 2.20 (to avoid an "as" problem), i have this problem: + make -C /home/prohaska/cilk_src/gcc/cilk PROD=/home/prohaska/cilk_install OUT=native install make: Entering directory `/home/prohaska/cilk_src/gcc/cilk' mkdir -p /home/prohaska/cilk_install/share/emacs cp -p cilk-mode.el /home/prohaska/cilk_install/share/emacs/cilk-mode.el cc -O2 -I ../include -o native/c++filt cxxfilt.c /home/prohaska/cilk_install/lib/libiberty.a cc: /home/prohaska/cilk_install/lib/libiberty.a: No such file or directory make: *** [native/c++filt] Error 1

+ make -C /home/prohaska/cilk_src/gcc/cilk PROD=/home/prohaska/cilk_install OUT=native installmake: Entering directory `/home/prohaska/cilk_src/gcc/cilk'mkdir -p /home/prohaska/cilk_install/share/emacscp -p cilk-mode.el /home/prohaska/cilk_install/share/emacs/cilk-mode.elcc -O2 -I ../include -o native/c++filt cxxfilt.c /home/prohaska/cilk_install/lib/libiberty.acc: /home/prohaska/cilk_install/lib/libiberty.a: No such file or directorymake: *** [native/c++filt] Error 1

publicaciones de 5 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Pablo Halpern (Intel)

Our gcc compiler expert is not avaialble right now, but you may need to build libiberty.a separately. Try going into the libiberty subdirectory and running config and make. Sorry I can't be ofmore help at the moment. The source pacakge for Cilk++could use a little work in the build-script department. If you are not already skilled at building gcc,you will probably have trouble. If you stick to the binary distribution, you will probably encounter fewer frustrations.

Imagen de David Carver

Had the same problem. If you already built binutuils-2.20 then look for the $HOME/src/binutils-2.20/libiberty/libiberty.a and copy the library to your target cilk_install/lib directory $HOME/cilk_install/lib/libiberty.a. You should then rerun ./build `pwd` /var/tmp/cilk-build $HOME/cilk_install.

Thanks. I am using binutils-2.20 because the assembler ("as") in binutils-2.17 tried to parse the Cilk Arts zip code buried in a comment as an octal number and barfed.

What is a reasonable test process for the cilk that we just built from source?

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.