Using Intel Cilk preview in shipping product - termination date?

Using Intel Cilk preview in shipping product - termination date?

Hello,

I'm interested in using Cilk for parallelization in one of our shipping products, and this seems to be allowed by the "technology preview" licence, but the license also says:

10. TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSE: The term of this Agreement will commence on the date this Agreement is accepted by You and will continue until terminated. This Agreement will terminate without notice on the last day of the pre-release period, which is specified elsewhere in the Materials, or upon the commercial release of the Materials. Intel may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, with written notice to you. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy the Materials or return all copies of the Materials to Intel along with any copies you have made.

What is the "last day of the pre-release period, which is specified elsewhere in the Materials"? I wasn't able to find this anywhere.

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Daniel,

The software on the WhatIf site is not intended (or licensed) for commercial use. Note that the license grant is for "internal use" and that there is no "redist.txt" included in the Intel CIlk++ SDK.

Please feel free to contact me by email if you'd like to discuss how and when a commercial license could be available. You can email to stephen.t.lewin-berlin here at Intel.

steve

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya