is there some simulator for PC to simulate an Itanium processor?

is there some simulator for PC to simulate an Itanium processor?

Hello everyone,
I want to simulate an Itanium processor on a certain pc, but simulators like simics doesn't able to. Does Intel corp. have some simulator for me? This question has confused me long.
My research is about Itanium with 4 cores. But this processor is coming out next year. I have to simulate one. Does simulator for Itanium2 work?

Thans you all. Hope to be replied~~

Best wishes

publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hello,

Could you say what you need the simulator for?Do you need the full platform simulator to be able boot an OS on it or you just needsimulator for running user mode applications?

Thanks.

Quoting - Alexander Isaev (Intel)

Hello,

Could you say what you need the simulator for?Do you need the full platform simulator to be able boot an OS on it or you just needsimulator for running user mode applications?

Thanks.

Sorry I am too late to see. Well, I need to simulate a full patform simulator to be able boot an OS on it. I'm doing a research on Transactional Memory running on Itanium.

Quoting - wmyhome

Sorry I am too late to see. Well, I need to simulate a full patform simulator to be able boot an OS on it. I'm doing a research on Transactional Memory running on Itanium.

There are several internalIPF simulators but I'm not sure they support TM anyhow. Also according to our policy we deliver simulators externally under CNDA only andto quite a big accounts like university.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.