Expressway

Expressway

Imagen de ahable

I've read up on the expressway, applied for an eval, and...am still waiting just to get a reply. When I tried following up with support, I was informed that they do not have a phone # for anyone on that project that could render assistance. Is this a dead product? Is there anyone still checking the requests for evals?

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de skillenintel.com
Quoting - ahable I've read up on the expressway, applied for an eval, and...am still waiting just to get a reply. When I tried following up with support, I was informed that they do not have a phone # for anyone on that project that could render assistance. Is this a dead product? Is there anyone still checking the requests for evals?

Dear ahable,
I sincerely apologize for not contacting you immediately. I can help you with an evaluation of SOA Expressway. My name is Susan Killen and I am the inside sales manager for the group. My number is 630-300-3902 and email is either intelsoainfo@intel.com or susanx.l.killen@intel.com Please let me know how to contact you or please contact me so that I can provide you with proper customer service.
Best Regards,
Susan

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.