VT enable

VT enable

Hi,
i want to know that intel G31PR m/b will support intel VT Technology?.If not which desktop series M/B will support. I have core2 duo 2.8ghz with dg3PR m/b.This processor i can use with VT enable M/B?.Vt enabled motherboard available in india? Please give a solution

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Igor Levicki

Quoting - jobin444
Hi,
i want to know that intel G31PR m/b will support intel VT Technology?.If not which desktop series M/B will support. I have core2 duo 2.8ghz with dg3PR m/b.This processor i can use with VT enable M/B?.Vt enabled motherboard available in india? Please give a solution

Intel G31PR mainboard manual says that there is an option to enable/disable VT Technology in BIOS under Security menu. However, whether you will have VT or not depends also on a processor you chose. To check whether any particular CPU supports VT use http://processorfinder.intel.com/.

-- Regards, Igor Levicki If you find my post helpfull, please rate it and/or select it as a best answer where applies. Thank you.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.