AV does not show plot and graphs

AV does not show plot and graphs

Imagen de stll

Hi there,
I am using IVF10.1+AV3.3 in visual studio 2008 team system in vista, and I use AvFRT commands to call AV and generate plot&graphs in it, in the program. The AV does show up with my data/plot/graph in the left tree bar, but nothing appears in the main window, in which I supposed to see my plots. I tried the command graph:/plot name, click the icon with mouse, but nothing happened. Is there anyone know what should I do to get the plot appear?
I also tried to open the AV manually and then open a plot file, still nothing shows up in the main window.
I think there is somthing wrong with my AV, maybe some environment parameters, but do not know what would it be. Any suggestions?
Another strange thing is that when I right click->property of the plot, nothing shows up too. It seems that the plot is empty. It pops up error with undefined 'OnStateSelectMouseEnter' when I move my mouse to the left options of the property tab.

Thanks
Stone

1 envío / 0 nuevos
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.