Tips and tricks

Tips and tricks

Imagen de maria987

Does anybody have any tips or tricks for extending battery life... besides letting your battery run all the way down before you charge it up?

publicaciones de 9 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Thai Le (Intel)
Quoting - maria987

Does anybody have any tips or tricks for extending battery life... besides letting your battery run all the way down before you charge it up?

Hi, TheEnergy-efficient software article may give you some tips but it is for more for developing applications. One thing that you do to extend the battery life is that you could minimize the number of applications that you have running at one time. Here is the link to the Energy-efficient software article:http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/energy-efficient-software. -Thai

Imagen de Lester Memmott (Intel)

Are you asking about prolonging battery life short-term or long-term?

For example by short-term I mean at an single sitting... I start my laptop and I know I'm going to be away from a power sorce for quite a while and want the battery to last as long as possible.

...Or do you mean long-term such as wanting the battery to be able to take as much of a charge as it did when it was brand new. Over time batteries loose their ability to take a charge and eventually have to be replaced.

Imagen de starmoonhorizon

The best thing to do is take our your battery when it's not charging, that way it doesn't risk getting over charged and losing its longevity. covert hypnosis

Imagen de johnhandson

the best method to make your battery work longer for you is to remove your battery from your laptop when use in house,otherwise it will over charge and battery died after 2-3 year,in that case,you need to buy a new one to replace.

Imagen de christing

This is really a important problem in the world !

Imagen de sally19870

well , i have always meet such question, and i have no choice but remove the battery. but it is a great damage to my computer cause the power off is happened in a sudden. my computer always turn blue screen, no matter how press the button, i just can restart it , the blue screen always said :a problem has been detected and .....

Imagen de claaken

Agree. This way you'll prolong the life of your battery for at least a year
Regards, developing android apps

Imagen de amanda829

Hi Maria987...... You can also incraese ur battery life with cut down external devices. USB devices (including your mouse) & WiFi drain down your battery. Remove or shut them down when not in use.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.