Frequency scaling on Intel Atom Z510/Z530 (Linux)

Frequency scaling on Intel Atom Z510/Z530 (Linux)

Hi.

I'm running linux 2.6.23 on the Portwell PEB-2737 board based on the Intel Atom Z510 processor.

It seems, that this board does not support the ACPI-based processor perfomance control, so I want to modify the speedstep-centrino driver (arch/i386/kernel/cpu/cpufreq/speedstep-centrino.c) to support the Atom Z510 processor. The frequency/voltage table is needed for it, but there is only min/max frequency values in the Z510 datasheet (319535). Does this CPU support the intermediate frequency/voltage values? If yes, where I can find it?

Regards,

Pavel

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Quoting - borzenkov

Hi.

I'm running linux 2.6.23 on the Portwell PEB-2737 board based on the Intel Atom Z510 processor.

It seems, that this board does not support the ACPI-based processor perfomance control, so I want to modify the speedstep-centrino driver (arch/i386/kernel/cpu/cpufreq/speedstep-centrino.c) to support the Atom Z510 processor. The frequency/voltage table is needed for it, but there is only min/max frequency values in the Z510 datasheet (319535). Does this CPU support the intermediate frequency/voltage values? If yes, where I can find it?

Regards,

Pavel

Hi,

You can find additional information for what you need from the Intel 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer's Manuals online: http://www.intel.com/products/processor/manuals/index.htm

-Thai

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya