C# application development with UPnP tools

C# application development with UPnP tools

I am developing a C# application and using UPnP.DLL provided with "Tools for UPnP Technologies".

I can iterate all devices on the network using UPnPSmartControlPoint class and using upnp:rootdevice as the matching filter.

But i don't know how to use Rescanning logic. If I call Rescan function of UPnPSmartControlPoint class; it does not iterate devices on the network. It even doesn't call the delegate function.

publicaciones de 3 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hello,

The rescan doesn't work that way. What rescan does, is issue a newsearch. Devices that were not discovered previously will get evented as anewly discovered device. Devices that were previously discovered but do notrespond to the search, will get evented as a device that was removed.

If you simply want to iterate the devices that were already discovered,there should be a property on the smartcontrolpoint for that.

Regards,

Gina B.
Intel Software Network Support
http://www.intel.com/software
email: ISN.support@intel.com

Intel is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

please can i have that sample code.
i m also using C# for the UPNP

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.