Renderer.endofsong

Renderer.endofsong

Hi,Let's assumeI am using the an auto-generated c# renderer stack, have an application which is receiving setTransportURI() and play() commands from a control point, and I have initiated playback within the renderer.When my renderer finishes playing the song, what code should I execute toinform the controlpoint so that it can setup playback of the next item?In the UPnP AV Architecture doc, on page 11, the general interaction diagram isn't explicit in showing how the Control point knows the song has ended on the Media Renderer.....I'm sorry if this is a stupid question!By the way if anyone has a sample .NET-basedrenderer or Control point using the Intel upnp.dll, I would love to see it.....

publicaciones de 3 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Doh! This is a habit, me answering my own questions. To whit:I have ONLY just learnt how to subscribe to events within Device Spy.... this has revealed so much to me.The commercial renderer I am using a reference model must be storing the complete container of the album or whatever it has been told to play. Whenever the track ends, it doesn't need 'to be told what to play next'. It raises these 2 events:(Event 1): State Variable: LastChange Value:

(Event 2): State Variable: LastChange Value:6e:AudioBlurlurfolder.jpg
e:audiomoby186 one of these mornings.mp3" />

If you have written a test Renderer app, you can generate test events by executing the following line (VB.NET):AVTransport.Evented_LastChange = "Insert the required XML here"So easy when you know howw!!

Hold on, there's a problem with my reply above.If I executeAVTransport.Evented_LastChange = rnd(34)I will see events in the Intel Device Spy no problem, with the eventvalue being a random float number.Howerver if I executeAVTransport.Evented_LastChange = ""(or any other xml-based string), a 1st event is raised with value '(Empty)', and then no more events are generated.Can someone tell me how I raise events correctly using the sample c# Intel stack?Thx!

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.