VB.NET port from c#

VB.NET port from c#

Hi,I'm just starting to experiment with upnp....I used Device Builder to create a C# stack for a Media Server.But I prefer to use VB.NET, so I ported the code (I thought succesfully)..The CDS runs, is appearing in DeviceSpy, and I can invoke Browse etc, but all parameters are inputs, ie. no data is ever returned.Does anyone have a sample that they've ported to VB.NET?? Could DeviceBuilder be changed to export VB code?I'd love to attach my project to share, but it seems I can't....Thanks for listening anyway!

publicaciones de 3 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

No one that I know of has ported the Device Builder to export VB .Net. I don't think there are any plans to in the future. However that said perhaps if you gave me a few more details on I might give you a little more help. Also did you look at the UPnP packet sniffer to see what is going on. That is very helpful. Did you compile the C# code and is it working?

Let me know.

Thanks
Rich

Fair enough.The generated code is working fine.I gave up on porting this to VB.NET as there seemed to be a problem with the 'byref' VB.NET definition not doing what the 'out' does in C# (in conjunction with the Intel upnp dlls).Instead I just created a dll wrapper of the generated code and stuck that into my VB.NET project. Problem solved.Cheers!

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya