demo licence for array visualizer

demo licence for array visualizer

Hello,

I just downloaded and installed the array visualizer from the Intel f90 evaluation package.

When I try to add the avGraphCtl activex component to a VB form I get the message

'licence information for this component not found. You do not have the appropriate licence to use this functionality in the design environment.'

How can I go about evaluating it?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

publicaciones de 6 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hi Phil,

It maybe that AV is not checking time-limited licenses correctly. When you run Array Viewer and bring up the about box does it say: "Array Visualizer Developer" or "Array Visualizer Runtime"? Did you install the Fortran compiler in addition to Array Visualizer?

Also, see if you can open andbuild one of the VB samples (/Samples/VBNet or /Sample/VB6). I'm not sure, but I think just building and running the sample doesn't require a license check (It's only checked when you actually drop the control on the form.)

I only installed the array visualizer as this is what I need to evaluate - I already have Compaq VF.

The array viewer is the Runtime version.

There are no help files - the directory you specified does not exist. All there is is Array Visualizer/Samples/Data directory.

Any further clues?

It sounds like you installed the Array Visualizer download kit (i.e. ia32.zip from http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/compilers/226302.htm) not the evaluation versionof Intel Visual Fortran from http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/compilers/219690.htm. Is that the case?

The Array Visualizer download kit does not include sample programs or the license files that allow you to create new applications using the AV ActiveX controls.

No - I definately installed the visual fortran evaluation.

What's the name of the setup package you downloaded? w_fc_p_9.0.018.exe?

I tried installing this on a clean system. I first selected "Array Visualizer" from the setup screen. After installing AV, I see the AVsample programsat: C:Program FilesIntelArray VisualizerSamples. If I run Array Viewer the About Box says "Array Visualizer Runtime". So the license checking seems to require some component that is only available when the actual compiler is installed. If I then install the compiler, the Viewer About Box now says: "Array Visualizer Developer".

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya