mkl installation

mkl installation

Imagen de mathewkv@gmail.com

I am trying to install mkl in redhat linux. When the tar file is unzipped an exe file 66mb and a lisence file 15mb is obtained. There is not a file named install.sh. How can I install mkl?

publicaciones de 5 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de TODD R. (Intel)

If you are doing an evaluation then you must run the executable instead of using the install.sh script.

Imagen de matziro

Well, I'm also trying to install the mkl7.2 noncommercial version. If I execute the install-binary, just nothing happens. I mean nothing, there isn't even an error message.
I am running a Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS3 on an Itanium2, Kernel 2.4.21-20.EL. Did anybody have similiar problems?

Thanks,
Matthias

Imagen de TODD R. (Intel)

When I look at the contents of the non-commercial Intel MKL package I see two files: install, mkl_license. You should be able to run this by typing './install' (do be sure to specify the path so that you are running what you think you are running). I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't work. You certainly should see some output from the script since a message is printed relatively early in the process.

-Todd

Imagen de matziro

It was possible under a 32-Bit Linux, but under the system described above definitely not. I don't know whether the ./install is intended only for 32-bit resp. where to get a 64-bit version. But with that 'detour' I used it works.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.