Lapack functions in MKL

Lapack functions in MKL

I'm using SGEQPF, SORMQR and SPOTRF functions from the Lapack library. I have downloaded and connected the trial version of the Intel MKL (I use mkl_s.lib mkl_lapack.lib mkl_ia32.lib). All BLAS functions (SAXPY, SDOT, etc.) are linked well, but I cannot link SGEQPF, SORMQR and SPOTRF.

Which library should I have for SGEQPF, SORMQR and SPOTRF?

publicaciones de 3 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Community Admin

Depending on the version of MKL you are using you should need to only link mkl_s.lib provided the library directory is on your path, even if set by the linker. I just tried this with the Intel compiler (linking mkl_c.lib) and the program linked properly. In my case I copied exampleslapacksourcesormqrx.f to the lapack directory and executed this line with the associated output:

C:mklMKL6.0exampleslapack>ifl sormqrx.f /link /libpath:....ia32lib ....
ia32libmkl_c.lib liblapack32_intel.lib
Intel Fortran Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 7.0 Build 20021028Z
Copyright (C) 1985-2002 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
EPC Fortran-95 Version F95 Intel:200200:131124
Copyright (c) 1993-2000 EPCL. All Rights Reserved.
sormqrx.f
main program
55 Lines Compiled
Microsoft Incremental Linker Version 6.00.8168
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1992-1998. All rights reserved.
-out:sormqrx.exe
/libpath:....ia32lib
....ia32libmkl_c.lib
liblapack32_intel.lib
sormqrx.obj

Bruce

Imagen de Community Admin

From a distance this is difficult to analyze. In this case I would suggest submitting the issue to http://premier.intel.com. You should provide enough code for us to replicate the problem, if possible. It is always possible that there is a problem with the library code and your example may expose that.

Bruce

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.