CVF Array Visualiser axis scales

CVF Array Visualiser axis scales

I am writing a windows dialog application that contains an array visualiser 2D object, graphing a three dimensional array as an image map. The x and y axes default to the dimension values and I have been attempting in vain to change these for the x axis (dimension 150) to data values between 0.0 and 50.0.

I am using the UseAxisScales and AxisScaleFileName commands. The former works fine (returning an integer value of 0), but I am having problems with the latter:

iret = autosetproperty (hAvis2D1, "AxisScaleFileName(0)", "AxisScale50.agl")

returns an iret value of -2147352570 and fails to load the axis data. AxisScale50.agl is an agl file saved from within AV Viewer comprising a one dimensional array (dim = 150) with linearly scaling values between 0.0 and 50.0. Adding the full path to the file does not help.

Can anyone help?

Many Thanks

Lee.

CVF 6.6A and AV 1.6.0

publicaciones de 2 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Try using an absolute path name in the call just to make sure the control is able to find the file.

If that doesn't work, post your project here or email vf-support and we can take a look at it.

John

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya