C++ SDK

C++ SDK

I just wanted to share a solution for an issue I encountered while using the C++ SDK. The SDK Developer Guide mentioned that only the adpcppf.lib or adpcppfd.lib was needed for a C++ application. However, VS 2008 IDE complained objects not found. These objects referred to the C library. I included both the C library (adpcore.lib or adpcored.lib) and the C++ library to resolve this issue. I think the SDK Developer Guide should be updated if I am right.
publicaciones de 3 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Thank your share,Haw haw ,if you are right I also think ths SDK Developer Guide should be updated.

That is correct. You need to include them in your Linker like this (Win32 Example):

/OUT:"C:\\ATOM Projects\EZScreeny\EZScreeny\Debug\EZScreeny.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Atom Developer Program SDK\0.9\lib" /MANIFEST /MANIFESTFILE:"Debug\EZScreeny.exe.intermediate.manifest" /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG /PDB:"C:\ATOM Projects\EZScreeny\EZScreeny\Debug\EZScreeny.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /MACHINE:X86 /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT adpcored.lib adpcppfd.lib psapi.lib shlwapi.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya