Pricing for Multiple User Licence

Pricing for Multiple User Licence

Imagen de Praveen
Hi, I have an chat app I would like to list it in the store. Is there any way I can mention the prices as per the no of users/licences they buyer requires ? If yes please gide me in this process and do the needful. Regards, Praveen
publicaciones de 7 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de DG Rooven (Intel)

Hi Praveen,

Thank you for your query.

The appstore is not live yet. Once it is released we will post documentation on the website on which you may answer to your query.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom­™ Developer Program Team.

Regards, DG Rooven
Imagen de Praveen

Then How do I price my app during the submisson ?

Hi Praveen,

During submitting an application or component you will have an option to price you application as well as you can set the published date. Since the appstore is not live yet, this feature for pricing application during submission is not available yet. Please wait for the appstore to become live to get more information about this topic.

Thanks
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team

Regards, DG Rooven
Imagen de Praveen

Hi Roovan,

Can you please through some light on "published date". What does it mean?

Regards,
Praveen

Hi Praveen,

Generally when you submit an application/components you will also have the option to set the date on which you want the app to be available on the developer catalog and the appstore. Hence if your application has been approved after validation, it will not be published until the publish date has reached. Most of the time, developers will leave the date as default and then after the application validation has been approved the application will be published straight away.

If there are any changes in the process in application submission, it will be stated on the documentation when the appstore becomes live.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team.

Regards, DG Rooven
Imagen de PRAVEEN R. (Intel)

Thanks and look forward for info on this

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.