Reputation points for validated apps

Reputation points for validated apps

Imagen de BrianDevArch
Good morning, In reference to reputation pints awarded for validated entries; when will they show up on my account? Reference URL: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/intel-atom-developer-program-reputation-system-faqs Thanks!
publicaciones de 15 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Hal

Hi Brian,

I will check into this.

Kind Regards

Hal G.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team

Any update regarding when the points reflect, for apps?

Do they reflect when the app goes in for review or do they reflect when the app is validated?

Imagen de BrianDevArch

Looks like it when it reaches the "Published" stage .

No I guess we get points for submissions even before publishing.

Khan
Imagen de DG Rooven (Intel)

Hi Guys,

Just an update, we are currently investigating on this.
You may have noticed that you may be getting points awarded simply by submitting applications, even though that applications have not been validated and published.
We are checking on this and trying to sort this out. Thanks

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team.

Regards, DG Rooven
Imagen de Jeremy Wadsack

I also noticed that paid apps are being awarded 300 points on my account, not 500 points, per the link Brian posted above:

Applications
* Free: 300 points
* Paid: 500 points

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for this feedback.

I will forward this issue to the development team as well.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team.

Regards, DG Rooven
Imagen de Jeremy Wadsack

Rooven

I'm getting re-awarded points for submission each day since our apps hit the store. Any update on when this will be fixed?

--
Jeremy Wadsack
GrandeMocha

Hi Jeremy,

I have already escalated this issue to the team and they are working on it. At this moment I have not received any update from them.
I will update you when I get a response.

You may not be the only person having this issues, some other users as well have similar issue.

Regards
Rooven

Regards, DG Rooven
Imagen de BrianDevArch

I might be having that same "problem" too. I am sure the development team is more than busy right now. Thank you for the update Rooven.

Hi All,

A clarification on how points are being awarded for applications and components submitted.

"Based on community feedback we have made a small change to the points system in the Intel Black Belt Software Developer Program. The original system was designed to award 500 points (or 300) everytime an application (or component) was submitted. Going forward, however, the system has been changed to award 500 points per application (or 300 per component). These points will be awarded once when your app/ component has passed validation. Also, note that every developer in an organization will get points for an app/ component submitted through that Org. I believe this change will help make awarding of points fair to everyone and also simpler to track for all members. "

Regards
Rooven

Regards, DG Rooven
Imagen de BrianDevArch

Thanks Rooven, indeed that seems fair. Are you planning a mass update of everyone's points to correct for the inflation we have seen lately?

Brian,

No, there will not be any mass update happening.
The point allocation process has been reviewed and rectified to resolve the issue that was happening, however no update will be made towards points that developers have already accumulated.

It would not be that fair to reduce points for many developers. :)

From now on, the point allocation system is functioning as it should be.

Regards
Rooven

Regards, DG Rooven
Imagen de BrianDevArch

Thank you Rooven.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.