Wierd thing of Appup Center client on Moblin

Wierd thing of Appup Center client on Moblin

Imagen de Hong Yu
Every time i restart the Moblin. The Appup center client tells me it can not connect with the server. I have to reinstall it and it works again. But after several times, the App center client tells me that I have attached too many devices with this account and stops working. what have i done wrong or something else?
publicaciones de 6 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Hal G (Intel)

Hello Hong-yu,

This is a known issue. You can restart service manager instead of reinstalling. Please see known issues at http://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-4926

Please let me know what account you are using to test and I will reset the devices.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Imagen de Hong Yu

Could you please tell me how to restart the appup service manager in Moblin?

I could not find any clues from the link you gave.

Imagen de Deleted user

Hello hong-yu,

From a command line enter:
# sudo /etc/init.d/appstore-hc restart

if restart fails, you can try to kill the service manager manually by finding out its process ID.

List all the processes with the following command:
#ps aux

Find appstore and locate its PID which will be next to it, something like 995 and to kill it use the following command:
# kill -9 995

-9 is a special Kill signal, which will kill the process. After that you can use the restart command to try again.

Best Regards

Cemal C.

Intel Customer Support
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Beta Center

Imagen de Hong Yu

it works. Thanks a lot.

Imagen de Hong Yu

my user name for appup client is "xxxxxxxxx", thank you for resetting it for me.

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.