Simul Calculator

Simul Calculator

I'm looking for people to test our Calculator app. It's very simple, just a type-in calculator to replace the click-button version that comes with Windows - I wrote it because I found it more convenient. Calc image It's already published in the store already as the main functionality is in place, at some point we might charge a small price for it. Anyway, feedback is welcome.
publicaciones de 4 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Roderick,

If you want people (consumers or developers) to test your application you need to Start the Beta test of your application and invite people to test it.
Please follow the steps on this link to know more how to Start Beta test: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/beta-testing

Please also note that Beta Testers are not charged for testing the application and they need to have already been registered on the AppUp(SM) Center in order for them to beta test.

You need to identify people either on the forum or on the community or even within your organisation that are willing to test your application and then you need to invite them. Please note that currently, the invitation email are not going s expected to the Beta Tester but however if they login to the store they will see the application appearing under their pending downloads. We are working on fixing this ASAP.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Customer Support
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel® AppUp(SM) Center

Regards,
DG Rooven

Yes, I did this. Does beta-testing deactivate when an app is published?

Hi Roderick.

Thank you for your reply.

In general, Beta Testing has to be done prior to submission for validation in order for you to identify any issues with the application that may cause it to fail validation.

In you case, since you application is already published, it might not be possible to beta test it. There is also no feature from the IADP program that allow you to invite people to test your application once it has been published. I am not sure if the Beta testing is still available and whether it will remove the application from the publicaton. I may need to check this for you.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Customer Support
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel® AppUp(SM) Center

Regards,
DG Rooven

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya