"Oops! Something weired happened ..." if reclick "Uninstall" in Options when an uninstall is undergoing

"Oops! Something weired happened ..." if reclick "Uninstall" in Options when an uninstall is undergoing

Dear Sir, Although there is a Sticky topic related to "Oops! ..." error, I think it is necessary to post this one for a specific case that I can reproduce. When uninstallation is undergoing, the "Uninstall" is still enabled in Options. For this case, if answer "Yes" in the confirmation dialog, "Oops! ... " error will happen when the first uninstallation finished. If reclick "Uninstall" more than once, there will be "Oops!..." error for each repeat. Thanks, Haifeng
publicaciones de 6 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

I also confirmed this behavior using the latest version of the AppUp client this morning. Good find Haifeng.

You may also want to share this find here:

http://communities.intel.com/community/appup;jsessionid=42F7BE0DE28253EDD542AA86455D6CFD.node7COM

Same message if application was removed manually outside the AppUp via Windows "Add/Remove Programm" applet

Hello Haifeng,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will contact the development team about this.

Regards
Aubrey W.
Technical Support Team
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Thanks Aubrey. Going forward should I send these types of issues directly to the support email address?

Hi Brian,

Please just continue to discuss this type of issue in the forums. Anything that is directly causing you immediate difficulty, you can certainly email us about.

Regards
Aubrey W.
Technical Support Team
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya