BlitzMax ADP Integration

BlitzMax ADP Integration

Hello, is there anyone who successfully integrated the ADP functions in a BlitzMax application? My problem: It doesn't find the functions ADP_Initialize and ADP_IsAuthorized (undefined reference) and gives me the same error for ADP_DEBUG_APPLICATIONID when I remove the comment from that line. I don't really know much about C and I don't find a solution. My integration code in BlitzMax (just for testing) is the following: -------------------------------------------- Import "inc\adp.c" Extern Function check:Int() End Extern Notify check() -------------------------------------------- The imported adp.c is a slightly modified version of the hello world sample: -------------------------------------------- #include #include #include #include "D:\Intel Atom Developer Program SDK\include\adpcore.h" int check() { ADP_RET_CODE ret_code; const ADP_APPLICATIONID myApplicationId = {{ 0x12345678,0x11112222,0x33331234,0x567890ab}}; //const ADP_APPLICATIONID myApplicationId = ADP_DEBUG_APPLICATIONID; if ((ret_code = ADP_Initialize()) != ADP_SUCCESS ){ //printf( "ERROR: exiting\n" ); return( -1 ); } if (( ret_code = ADP_IsAuthorized( myApplicationId )) == ADP_AUTHORIZED ) { //printf( "Hello World!\n" ); return 1; } else { //printf( "Not authorized to run\n" ); return 0; } } -------------------------------------------- does anyone know what's wrong? (I also tried the CPP version but it didn't work because I don't know how to enable exceptions for imported c++ codes when compiling the BlitzMax code) thanks for reading
publicaciones de 8 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Have you set the library path for your project? It should be something like: C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Atom Developer Program SDK\lib

that doesn't seem to be possible in BlitzMax but BlitzMax has its own lib-folder so I tried copying all the lib files into it. it didn't help.

Unfortunately I do not have BlitzMax, however a search yielded two potentially helpful links:

http://www.blitzbasic.co.nz/Community/posts.php?topic=43566

http://www.blitzmax.com/Community/posts.php?topic=66684

If you need any further help perhaps I can download a trial and see what I can figure out.

thank you very much for your help. I'll check this out.

No worries, I will try to get an eval copy in case this requires more digging.

Thank you, it's not necessary. I'm now using a DLL compiled with Visual Studio 2008 which seems to be a much easier solution. :)

Good to hear, best of luck. Going with VS2008 gets you Intel support :)

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya