The Validation proccess

The Validation proccess

Imagen de ColinLawsonintel
Hello everyone, I have a developer who submitted an app on the 18th, but realised a wrong error message on the 19th, he then sent an email to the validation teamon the 19th (around 15:30 in the afternoon). So it's been a week since he sent the email requesting the validation be cancelled. The validation team withdrew the app and sent him an email saying that his request, would have the validation process stopped and he could resubmit his updated MSI. when they notified him. My developer has not heard anything back from the validation team. His dashboard still says 'validation in progress' and there are no buttons to let him resubmit. He has his version ready to submit as soon as the button becomes available. Does he need to wait for something to change on his dashboard or can he resubmit somehow today ? In hindsight, he could've left it to be validated and gotten some extra information on things that needed to be changed :D Colin
publicaciones de 6 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de DG Rooven (Intel)

Hi Colin,

Thank you for informing us about this.

Please can you ask the developer to send us a request via our contact us form http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact . If he has already done so before, please can you tell him to reply to the email that we sent him. In this way I will get his details and will be able to follow up with the validation team. It would be also good if we have a reference of his previous contacts to us so that we can follow-up.

In general he will have to wait until his application goes out of the Validation in Progress state to make any changes.

Once I get his details I will be able to check this with the validation team.

Regards
Rooven

Intel Technical Support
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

Hello Rooven,

thankyou for the quick reply, I have emailed my developer and he will do what you ask asap.
Thanks again for your great help.

Colin

Hi Rooven

My developer has submitted a message through the contact form. He has no reference number for his previous email response from the validation team although He has provided details and dates of the app.

Colin

Imagen de Hal

Hi Colin,

I have received the e-mail and requested his app be rejected so that he can resubmit.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Hi Hal,

Excellent news, I had word from my developer first thing saying he had resubmitted.
Fingers crossed.

Regards,
Colin Lawson
Intel Atom Developer Program Account Manager
EMEA
colinx.j.lawson@intel.com

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.