Validation Upload Failure

Validation Upload Failure

Last night I attempt to up;oad two Apps to Vaildation but continously failed, is there something in my steps that are in error, is there anyone else that has experienced this reponse, George Ingram Winner of the Intel Elements 2010 Coders Challenge for IFEEL and FEELME applications
georgeingram
publicaciones de 3 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

George,

How large is the installer that you are trying to upload?
What browser are you using?

One problem I have seen with regard to large file upload, is that after a few hours (if the upload rate is slow this will happen), the upload will time out.

Hi George,

Please can you specify at what stage during the submission process does it fail. Are you getting any error message? If so please can you send us a screenshot.

Also make sure that after your file has been successfully uploaded, you click on Submit Files. If you do not click on Submit Files, you may not be able to submit your application for validation. One more thing to be careful with is when your executable is being uploaded you have to wait for it to finish uploading before going further. If during the upload you click on the next screen, it will cancel the upload process and your file will not be uploaded.

If you are still having the issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us the screenshot using the contact us form: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact

Regards
Rooven

Intel Technical Support
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.