More details required for the rejection

More details required for the rejection

Hi, I have submitted an application which got rejected with the following reasons: The application does not launch from the AppUp client. But we cannot figure out why it can't be launched from the AppUp client, when it can be launched from the 'Others' folder successfully. If there is any issue with the AppUp client itself? or we are missing something that makes the launch from AppUp also working? Regards, Shyamaraj KS
publicaciones de 10 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Shyamaraj,

This link may be of assistance. If it does not help to solve the issue, please let me know. Perhaps I can beta test and shed some light on the situation.

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/troubleshooting-validation-failures

Hi Brian,
The above mentioned link gives information on troubleshooting the application launch issue from Intel AppUp for Windows environment. What incase if we come across an application launch issue from Intel AppUp for Moblin environment?

Thanks,
Kamath

Hi All,
Can someone provide me with the information on how to resolve the application launch issue from Intel AppUp for Moblin environment?

Thanks,
Kamath

Kamath,

Have you been able to test your application locally using the Beta Test feature in your Dashboard(http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/dashboard/myapps)?

Hi Brian,
While performing the Beta test, I could download the application successfully from Intel AppUp. However, on clicking the "Launch" button, the application failed to launch from Intel AppUp. Note that, I could launch the application successfully from the 'Others' folder.

Thanks,
Kamath

Hi Kamath,

I will check with the validation team to see if somebody from their team may assist you in getting your application to launch successfully from AppUp(SM) Center.

Please could you provide me with the following information so that I can forward your request:
Application Name:
Application Binary FileName:

For privacy purpose you can send us these details via email to appdeveloper.support@intel.com

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards, DG Rooven

Hi Rooven,
Please check my mail. I have replied to you.

Thanks,
Kamath

Hi Kamath,

Thanks, we received it. I will ask somebody from validation to assist you if possible.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards, DG Rooven

Hi Rooven,
Fine. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Kamath

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya