Problems with getting it my appup approved after I had others beta test it, and it worked really well on the store online

Problems with getting it my appup approved after I had others beta test it, and it worked really well on the store online

Hi I got beta testers to try out my game on the online store before I sent it to get validated. They told me it worked on there end, and ran really well with no problems How come I failed the validation? It says "ILU03 - Application launch: Application does not launch from the AppUp client. A description of the application’s behavior is listed below: The application does not launch successfully through the AppUp Client and the download button reappears." It shows all the others passed though. Man I dunno what to do please help me out.
publicaciones de 6 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

As one of your Beta testers I can confirm it ran very well. This sounds like a problem with the AppUp Client to me NOT the software. Are the validation team certain this is a problem with darkvee's App?

darkvee,

In cases like this the best course of action is to reply to the validation message asking for further details. I would be happy to beta test the application in the meantime if that would help.

Hi thanks for the replies. I'm glad someone noticed. :)
I dunno Steven, I used warsetup to make the msi installer. This last time I decided to go with Visual Studios. I followed the tutorial like BrianDevArch suggests. I didn't beta test it though, but I did run it through that validation program this guy made to check if the msi is good. Everything passed in the program. I just now hope it passes this last one. If it doesn't pass this time please will you beta test my game Brian, and Steven if you don't care. Thanks guys :)

Happy to test it again darkvee, just invite me.

Likewise, please feel free to add me if needed.

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya