Validation Progress

Validation Progress

Imagen de Niro
Hi , I uploaded my first application for validation yesterday. It's status is now "Validation In Progress". Is there somewhere that explains how many steps are there during validation and is there a way to track the progress of validation ? I read in the forums that the average validation time is around 2 weeks , is this correct ? Thanks, Nir
publicaciones de 9 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de torrey smith

Am I really going to have to wait 2 weeks to see if I need to make changes to my app???

Imagen de BrianDevArch

torrey,

The validation time frame is around 2+ weeks currently. This is to be expected given the recent surge in developer activity in AppUp. It is a good time to be involved in this opportunity indeed. Best of luck!

Imagen de BlueInnovations

Hi Welcome to Appup.

Normally it will take less than a week, it also depends on the apps queue. Now a days our apps are published very quickly

Regards
Suresh

Imagen de Niro

Thank you.

So the status stays as "Validation in Progress" until it's published (or rejected..) ?

Imagen de Sundar

I guess its holiday time, it will take at-least a week for normal as Christmas and new year holiday it might take up-to 2 weeks..

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/node/2681

and yes the status will remain "validation in progress.." till its been validated or rejected..

Thank You,
Sundar.

Imagen de Niro

I see.

Thanks for the help guys.

Imagen de BlueInnovations

Hi Niro

Yes you are correct. The Next state would be published or rejected with test results which will explain why it has failed. Hope its published. We got rejected 2 times for our first app. Its a learning process for 1st app. Once its done u know the cycle. Happy Newyear 2011

Imagen de Steven Holding

Very likely yes. Validation can take a while depending on the current workload of the validation team. Sometimes it's much faster though.

Good luck with validation!

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.