Meego 1.2 Sdk Installation ?

Meego 1.2 Sdk Installation ?

Hello, I have downloaded meego-windows-sdk) (505MB) And installed it in the C directory of Windows Xp3 program files then i tried to install AppUpSDK_MeeGo_CPP_v0.8_Beta.msi As described int the develoer guide but the messege i recieve says that Meego 1.1 or later version should be installed prior to intalling this software. so please clarify how could the later vesion of 1.1 not detected by the meego APP SDk. Or the 1.2 SDK is not supported for _MeeGo_CPP_v0.8_Beta.msi. please clarify how to fix this? While the 1.2 version is latest SDK for MEEgo Thanks MAster Eng pro
publicaciones de 3 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.

Hi MAster Eng Pro:

Please re-download your AppUpSDK. We have had some issues with that download and it was fixed Thursday February 17 late in the day Pacific timezone. If you downloaded your AppUp SDK MSI before that time, you will need to download a new one.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--Vincent

Hi,

I've installed meego sdk 1.1 for ubuntu as provided in

http://wiki.meego.com/SDK/Docs/1.1/MeeGo_SDK_with_Xephyr

That was done successfully. I'm able to run programs using qtcreator. But while installing AppUp SDK MSI it is showing an error.

Meego 1.1 or later version should be installed prior to intalling this software. Why is it happening so?

VSuhaasinii

Deje un comentario

Por favor inicie sesión para agregar un comentario. ¿No es socio? Únase ya