One Application lost and another application published under incomplete publisher name

One Application lost and another application published under incomplete publisher name

Imagen de Nilotpal Datta
Hi All, One of our application "Alpha Personal Expense Tracker" was published as per the validation team message and Dashboard but it was not shown/published on appup.com. Another application "Alpha Screen capture" was published as per the validation team message and Dashboard but it was published on appup.com under incomplete publisher name. So I visited the Forum to check out for answers before creating this post. I found some relevant info on forum http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/node/1427 where a conflicting info was published and I don't know now whether I need to Re register with a new name or just simply change the Publisher name and also should I let the app be published where ever it is. Can anybody help me?
nilotpal.datta
publicaciones de 6 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Hal G (Intel)

Hello Nilotpal,

I have also received your e-mail regarding the first issue ("Alpha Personal Expense Tracker" not on appup.com) and will escalate.

It should not be an issue to update your publisher name as long as nobody else "owns" your new name. To update/change the publisher name, you would need to resubmit app with new publisher name. Please leave a note to validation team on Validation Tab to let them know what changed.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Imagen de Nilotpal Datta

Hello Hal,

Thanks for the reply and also got your mail hope that the problems are solve ASAP.

Regards,
Nilotpal Datta
Mcc Esolution

nilotpal.datta
Imagen de Jayant-Akolkar

Hi,
I tried changing meta info for the application and uploading the MSI but the app was not accepted for validation. A message " Application could not be submitted for validation" with Red background was displayed on the dashboard.
Same problem came up with Alpha Bubble Blaster Game for Kids the game was published and then got into Draft, so I tried changing Publishing date ONLY without any MSI , typed the Message to Validation Team but still got same error message.
Request you to take a look into this.

Jayant Akolkar

Imagen de DG Rooven (Intel)

Hi Jayant,

Please can you send us an email about this specific issue, we need to look into this in more details.
Please use our contact us form to send us a ticket and also include some screenshots of the error if possible. This will help us greatly in the investigation.
Addtionally in the email can you also guide us throgh the steps you are following upto when you see the error.

Contact us form can be found on this link: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact

If you have already emailed us about this issue, you do not need to send us an email again.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp™ Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards, DG Rooven
Imagen de BlueInnovations

HI Jayant

Please share us the screenshot of the issue so that we can help you better.

Regards
Suresh

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.