How can I copy files from my usb on Meego Pre Alpha

How can I copy files from my usb on Meego Pre Alpha

Hey pals, I hope you can help me with this, I would like to know how can I copy my music and pictures files into my Meego system, after mounting it from a usb... I cant listen and watch my files while the pendrive is mounted but once I remove it from the usb port, the files disappear, so I don't know what to do, to keep it in my tablet thanks! Daniel Pizarro
publicaciones de 6 / 0 nuevos
Último envío
Para obtener más información sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte el aviso sobre la optimización.
Imagen de Sachin Palewar

You can copy like you do on windows or linux using mouse and using CP command from Terminal. Not sure why you ask this question?

Imagen de danielholmlund (Intel)

I've also noticed that on the tablet USB keys do not automount. So you must mount it manually with "sudo mount /dev/sdb1 /media/usb"

Imagen de danielholmlund (Intel)

Be sure the /media/usb directory exists.

Hey guys thanks for the replies...
Well I already did everything u recommend me... but the problem is not when I try to mount the Usb.

The problem is that when I remove the USB, all the information mounted (Music and Pictures) disappears. So, I supposed that the data was never copied on my drive, it was being shown from the usb.

So, what I want is to keep all the data on my drive (copy the files)

Thanks!

Hey guys thanks for the replies...
Well I already did everything u recommend me... but the problem is not when I try to mount the Usb.

The problem is that when I remove the USB, all the information mounted (Music and Pictures) disappears. So, I supposed that the data was never copied on my drive, it was being shown from the usb.

So, what I want is to keep all the data on my drive (copy the files)

Thanks!

Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.